Aims of The Barna-Bus Pre School
- To be open to every family in the community,
- provide a secure and nurturing environment in which each child can reach his/her full potential,
- offer high quality care and education to children from the age of 2 to 5 years,
- work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop,
- meet children’s individual needs,
- promote equality of opportunity and value diversity in all aspects of pre-school life and
- add to the life of the St Barnabas community and beyond.
All parents will be:
- valued and respected
- kept informed
- included at all levels where possible
The Barna-Bus Pre School also carries expectations on parents for their support and commitment where possible.
Working in consultation with parents, we are able to signpost to specialist agencies such as Speech and Language, Specialist Teaching Services and Family Liaison.
Little Forest Children’s Centre
We have close working links with Little Forest Children’s Centre and their wide range of resources.
Royal Tunbridge Wells,
Phone: 01892 532319.
Fax: 01892 618736.